Pages

Tuesday 27 May 2014

{ R E V E R I E} & [Gauze] - Hiding in the shadows !!!!!

{ R E V E R I E} & [Gauze] - Hiding in the shadows !!!!!

Having one of those days where all I want to do is to hide in the shadows and move in the dark keeping myself to myself, on this particular occasion I found myself hiding in the fireplace, warm and cosy on a miserable rainy cold murky day. Waiting there until I could move onto the next shadow it seemed a likely place with good light to take a few pictures of my newest purchases from { R E V E R I E } and [Gauze].

Thumper from Reverie has a way with textures that goes so well with Yukio's skin and eyes and the hair that in the firelight and the shadows of today makes it work even better than in normal SLight.

Happy lurking..............






{REVERIE} Mesh Summer Dress - In The Shadows

{REVERIE} FitMesh Heavy Boots - Antique Brown

[Gauze] Chronicle - Quartz - Smoky, with Eyebrow Applier

[Gauze] Slink Hands Applier - Quartz - Smoky

[Gauze] Mercenary Full Body - Tattoo - Red

[Gauze] Sin Eyes - Pride - Hybrid with Glow

[Gauze] Shimmer and Gloss - Glossy Lips for lighter skin

c( TC ) Somali Neko Tail 2.0

c( Two Cats ) Fantasy Neko Ears (1.0)

Magika [03] Tomorrow Hair

*GA* Mesh Lashes Mysteria

.:Glamorize:. Eye Makeup

-DRD- trick or treat hunt prize

JCNY - 'Key to My Heart, My half to Radons Key

L&B Mesh Jewelry "Lover's" Unisex Necklace

Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Relax (Unpack)

{REVERIE} Slink nails - Time Pieces: Stop and Smell the Roses

Poses - !bang poses - enchantment prize
!bang - shoetopia 1








More pictures at - https://www.flickr.com/photos/sharicortes/



Taken at - maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Enchanted

%20Oasis/192/193/25

No comments:

Post a Comment