Pages

Saturday 3 January 2015

Happy 2015 Everyone - *touches wood* I think I may be back for now slowly but surely!!

Happy 2015 Everyone - *touches wood* I think I may be back for now slowly but surely!!





Happy new year to you all Shari ♥



When your PC dies with all your new posts unposted on it on the 21st December you could think of crying - I did cry lol - My Computer guy was in the middle of having car trouble and having his holidays too and couldn't get out to see my PC til between Christmas and New Years when we hoped it was the Power pack - not long, however on testing its the motherboard * cries again* SO have been using my Dinosaur PC and Thankfully today he managed to update a few bits to help me get through the time it takes to get the new motherboard which we hope is on warranty still!!

Enough negativity on the New year - For all those who have offered helps and things I love you to bits and always will - May Sissy Halo and Mah DiL Aerlinniel ♥♥♥

To all my Sponsors for the positive feedback thank you thank you thank you

To all you loonies out there who follow this blog I adore you and so sorry for keeping you waiting ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment