Pages

Saturday 14 November 2015

Craving Him

Hey all I am back from Holidays and after last nights atrocities in Paris all I want to do is spend the day wrapped in my baby's arms, This new rug from Angelic Designs is the perfect way to do just that, with so many poses it makes me dizzy to start counting them, The textures as always are fabulous as are the props and poses. There are seven categories each with lots of fabulous poses in them and there is even a Vampire section,  Added to this there are single sits and props and ......well I could go on but my best recommendation is to just go get it!  Happy Shopping



Craving Him

.::[ Angelic Designs ]::. [Crave You] Fur Skin Rug

.::[ Angelic Designs ]::. [Dark Embrace] Ballroom (Crimson)

.::[ Angelic Designs ]::.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dark%20Passions/134/160/424


P.S. Radon and I are wearing lots of fab Marketplace Gifts to honour the French and just as an aside, please take care where ever you are and love you loved ones a bit extra today and for the forthcoming times.  With Love Sha ♥











Windlight used - CalWL

No comments:

Post a Comment