Pages

Thursday 4 April 2024

The Fantasy Faire 2024!

 The Fantasy Faire 2024 will soon be upon us!

The full press release can be found right here --> https://fantasyfairesl.wordpress.com/

2 weeks to go * Squeals*  You can already listen to The Fantasy Faire Radio here https://live365.com/station/Fantasy-Faire-Radio-a33420


As always, I look forward to The Fantasy Faire with a huge yearning to be back in the Fairelands as soon as the Mysts have cleared and everything is as ready as ready can be!

This year is no different, other than my time to remember those I have lost to Cancer, the ones who are still here but living with Camcer have time spent in my head with every single Lincen spent on all the fantastic items that will be made and brought out for the Faire, time spent to remember, to wish that Cancer was a thing of the past, in all its forms and to wish those who are living with it will be free of it soon.

My best friend has just recovered from Breast Cancer and has had the all-clear.  My Dad is living with Prostate Cancer, luckily, it was caught early and he will die with it and not of it.  Such an aggressive bloody disease and every Faire I hope we get nearer and nearer to bringing the end of it!  My wishes and thoughts to all who have to live with this, in themselves or their family and close ones and for all the gorgeous and bravest of Pets that have crossed the Rainbow Bridge because of it,  It would seem it touches all in our lives. 

I am so excited, and I am so thankful and lucky to have been accepted as a Fantasy Faire 2024 Blogger!

I will be blogging with my Brother Wolfy and we will be having a lot of fun, together and separately so keep posted for more as it happens!


ShariTheCat

No comments:

Post a Comment