Pages

Friday 27 June 2014

{ R E V E R I E } Life & Death

{ R E V E R I E } Life & Death

A stunning piece of artwork on the back of this Tan Leather Bikers Jacket with studs and the front lapel writing of Life on one lapel and death on the other makes it very real to bikers how close the line comes sometimes.






{ R E V E R I E } - Life & Death


{REVERIE} Mesh Ladies Bikers Jacket - Life & Death

7 Deadly s{K}ins - Tessa
SLINK Hands and Feet with 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Tessa Appliers
{REVERIE} Slink nails - Scotland
.ploom. Bed Head - Indecisive

{Dead Apples} Solar Eyes II - Daenerys
*GA* Mesh Lashes Mysteria
Silken Moon Eyeshadow Rainbow Lively
Silken Moon Eyeshadow Smokey
JCNY - 'Key to My Heart, My half to Radons Key
L&B Mesh Jewelry "Lover's" Unisex Necklace
*TL* my dark side pants


c( Two Cats ) Fantasy Neko Ears
c( TC ) Somali Neko Tail

KaTink Photo Studio v1.0
KaTink Luna Poses


No comments:

Post a Comment