Pages

Friday 27 June 2014

{ R E V E R I E } Skye - Eilean a' Cheò)

{ R E V E R I E } ' s Sy Cook has been working on a new line of Fantasy skins and shapes. Perfect name for this skin in particular - Eilean a' Cheò - From the Isle of Skye!! ( Gaelic )

Tinted slightly but not overly dramatic, enough to give it an edge and to make you look twice, nay three times to check if it is the colour you think as you pass by someone wearing it. I know I did the first time I saw SY wearing it and instantly wanted to get my skinning knife out..........BUT thats not who I am these days and instead I smiled and asked her nicely where in the store it was. I sought it out and the shape to match and promptly took some fine PIctures to go with it. I just hope they do it justice.


The SKin comes with Lola, Phat Azz, Baby Bump as well as SLINK Hand and Feet Appliers. The Shape is separate and Modifiable.

All are available at
{ R E V E R I E } - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Enchanted%20Oasis/190/195/25

Keep up to date with Sales and Events as well as new items and discount releases in the in world group - secondlife:///app/group/b8c4d250-6322-a716-6555-c8be8f91382b/about






{REVERIE} Skye
{REVERIE} Skye Shape

-SU!- Scarlet Eyes VIOLET
*GA* Mesh Lashes Mysteria
Silken Moon Eyeshadow Rainbow Lively
Silken Moon Simone Lips Lust

Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Relax
Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

CB~Sami Plum Panties
LoveCats Kitten Von Teese Purple Pasties



Sadly as I was taking these I made a complete noob error and deleted half of my castle whilst picking up a box !!!

Please forgive the lack of back shots on this particular post but rely on my knowledge that the back is as good as the front and I have borrowed some of the pictures form the product itself to show you

Happy Shopping .......



No comments:

Post a Comment