Pages

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Blogging..........A thought or two

Blogging has brought me on a Journey that I never thought I would be on........ I used to read the blogs and go buy the items I loved and tried on a lot and it made me love some fabulous items and places and I thank every one of the bloggers who I used to and do read past and present, and I thank each and every one of you.

Poses - Please as Bloggers and as Readers please ask the question, who made this lovely pose, OH I want that pose? Is it listed on that blog?  If not ask about it please.  The Pose makers work so hard to make our jobs so much easier.

Same with make up and skins and backgrounds,

Hell I am fairly new to this as well as lots of you out there so this is just a really lovely ask to you all, please list every detailno matter how small as it may be something someone would love to own and of course the purpose of our blogs is to make people want to buy  or to go and see something,

Love to my Bestie JJ for helping me get there with some great groups like Image Essentials and SL Blogging groups and information and for the people in those groups for bringing this to my attention








The above pic was taken with all this on my side and JJ has hers on her blog 


Collaborating with JJ for Collabor88 Birthday event - Double the 

Trouble with Helena


*{Junbug}* Helena [Night]

Magika [03] Harmony

Noodles - Aphrodite Collection Black

*katat0nik* (3 colors - darks) Floral Crown 

(fd) Shattered Mirror Necklace - Dark

Schadenfreude Circe Makeup: Domain of the Waters:
Schadenfreude Imperial Circe Cheeks (dark)
Schadenfreude Imperial Circe Forehead (dark)


NOW available at Collabor88



7 Deadly s{K}ins -SummerBash Debby v2 ( Two Make up Versions in this 
pack) Comes with V2 and V2+, Matching WowMeh, Tangos and SLink hands 
and Feet appliances

NOW available from the Krave Summer Bash ON NOW

#adored - the last of us nails hands/feet {slink enhancement]

Cazimi: Dahlia Ring - Fresh Style Round 3 Pack


Fresh Style - Passion for Fashion Event ROUND 3  6th August - 17th 

August
For more information go to 



Alia Shape ** Ballsy** (unpacked)

IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Eggplant Pale

MG - Eyelashes - Wild Full Thick - BLACK
[DBF] Hide system lashes

[mock] Exotica Eyeliner 
[mock] Raven Eyeliner 


Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual


Setting Used - Private sim

.:: M*G*S::. Friend pose ball (F) 04

Windlight Alchemit Immortalis - Dark Misty Night


Items utilised from Collabor88 Birthday Event

PILOT and JIM - Persephone's Bane [Black]

[DDD] The Garden Pavilion Set


and
inVerse_ woods patch *mesh* 


No comments:

Post a Comment