Pages

Monday 4 August 2014

~*Souzou Eien*~ Storm Child of Proteus Headfin & Tentas 1 of 2

~*Souzou Eien*~ Storm Child of Proteus Headfin & Tentas 1 of 2 Blogs

Such beautiful Headfins and Tentas - I was not sure of these items until I tried them on then I immediately fell in love with them, from the colouring options of each part, to the resizer options and just the way they have been so wonderfully put together and textured.  Draconias has made something once again uniquely so very his - I have always been a one to stand by my own blogging standard - If I don't like it I wont blog it.........I ADORE this, expect to see it over and over as I explore the Mermaid in me

There are two different  styles also the Dawn Child which will be Blogged immediately after this one :)

~*Souzou Eien*~ Storm Child of Proteus Headfin & Tentas + HUD 2

~*Souzou Eien*~ Main Store
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jinn/197/159/2503

Nana - Mermaid Black Leggings

A*S Fades _black_ (avatar enhancement)

+Blasphemy+ Belial belt











~Tableau Vivant~ Longfall Hair - Blonds//Goldfish RARE

AMETHYSTxx +Fallen Gods Inc.+ SKIN + ELEMENTAL natural

+ Pinku Youkai Eyes +

Splatterby Cyan Frilly

#adored - mermaid nails hands/feet {slink enhancement]
Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed
Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

=Kio= Merlust Jewelry Set
Amala - The Dragon Necklace V2
Bliensen + MaiTai - Mano - Bracelets - Bone
Bliensen + MaiTai - Mano - Necklace - Bone


*GA* Mesh Lashes
[Gauze] Shimmer and Gloss Lip make up
Nomine Megaliner Tattoo - mermaid
MONS / Makeups - Eyeliner Velvety
NOX. Sixx Liner [Purple]
NOX. Shock Shadow [Smokey]

No comments:

Post a Comment