Pages

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Suicide Dollz - Periwinkle Kitteh Day!

Periwinkle Kitteh Day!

Suicide Dollz latest round opened on the 29th at 1pm, It opens every two weeks with new Stores participating. It is my weakness, the date in my calendar, the one I have have have have to go to !

Suicide Dollz - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sweet%20Seduction/30/111/1401

Next round opens on the 13th of July - just mentioning this in advance!! heheh


I had fun and the think I like most is that everything you get there is different and then is completely different next time around, This is my first post of this round and will not be my last!






{PopTart} Vintage Kitty Dress (Perriwinkle)

*PROMAGIC* BathSalt LavenderFor Slink HIGH Feet

.ploom. Peach - Colors NEW @ The Fantasy Collective -
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Perfection/54/49/1038

[7 Deadly S{K}ins] LUST
SLINK - Hands and feet with [7DS] Lust SLINK Appliers
EarthStones Cat Eyes - Tourmaline
Silken Moon Eyeshadow Rainbow Lively
*GA* Mesh Lashes Mysteria

{REVERIE} Slink nails - Through the Looking Glass

Poses and Photo Studio by KaTink <3




No comments:

Post a Comment